CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 9, 2007

The boys and I have been sick for the second time in 4 weeks. I guess that's what ya get when you're around many different children and spreading germs. First it was a stomach bug, which left us all vomiting and lethargic. Now it's high fevers, sore throats and runny noses. Gabe is doing better, but Xavier has broken out in hives (something I did often when fighting a virus when I was a child) and seems to be having issues with his eye now, too. We all went to the chiropractor today, so hopefully the adjustment will help us all out. I <3 our chiro.

My immigration lawyer sent an e-mail last night telling me I was granted my permanent residence, and I should be getting my PR card in the mail soon. About time! It's been almost 18 months since I applied.

I'm going back home for the Holidays. I'll probably fly down in the beginning of December and leave after Christmas. I havent been home for the holidays in a couple years - it'll be nice.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, I am so thankful for chiropractors. I've been going since I was 4 days old.. so it always astonishes me when people are scared of them. (Plus, I use to work for one.)

Seems people would appreciate natural healing over taking a bunch of medicines that only help temporarily!

Anonymous said...

Aw I hope you all feel better soon!

You need to post more - I miss you!