CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Monday, we went to Small World (http://smallworld.ca/), an indoor playground here. It's going to be a great place to take the kids, and hold my meetups, in the winter. Gabe loved it. He was climbing all over the play equipment, rode on the carousel about 10 times, and just generally had a really good time. Last time we tried to take him to an indoor play area, he was too shy and just clung to my legs.

This morning, Gabe woke up having a tantrum. And that's all he pretty much did, all morning long. He was not having a good morning. So, I left the boys with George and went to Old Navy in search of a fall sweater. I ended up getting one top, too. The sweater in white, and the top in a teal color. I need to go back and get a few more things. I don't have much in the sense of winter clothes, because I've been heavily pregnant the last two winter seasons. Not anymore! I also need to go down a pant size. I'm in 6's.

The boys went down for a nap right after I got back. Well, Gabe did. Xavier did for a small one - but he's my wonder-child who never sleeps. So he "helped" me stuff a bunch of diapers.

Went to the park this afternoon. It was too nice outside not to. Met two other mothers, both of whom had 3 children under 4 years old. Did not help with my baby fever. But Gabe had a ton of fun running around with 4 other boys his age.

Tomorrow morning, we having "signing story time" at a book store. George has his first consultation for the chiro, and I have an adjustment right after signing story time.

We're not celebrating Halloween. We did carve pumpkins, but we're not dressing up. Maybe next year. I just don't see the point in dressing up two kids who aren't going to a party or trick or treating. -shrugs- But I'd like to hit up the costumes on clearance, to build a dress up stash.

1 comments:

Michelle said...

Ohh! I love those shirts!