CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 20, 2007

Its been crazy busy the last few days.

Yesterday, I forced George to stay home. (Yes, forced. He resisted and I got pissed, and he gave in.) I had a plugged duct for a couple days, and the night before it became very painful, swollen and very read. And the next morning, cue the nausea, fever and all around icky feeling. I asked him to stay home so I could rest and get better before it got worse. After basically pulling teeth to get him to stay home, I had a relaxing afternoon and later George managed to work that clogged duct out and all was well.

This morning I ran around frantic, because my house was in disarray (have you seen the show Jon & Kate plus 8? Shes insane about order and organization and Im similar. ), I had to go grocery shopping, one of the cats took the smelliest shit in the litter box ever, I had to go grocery shopping and I had plans with a friend in the afternoon.

I ended up putting Xavier down for his nap, and then taking Gabe grocery shopping with me while George was left home with orders to clean up a bit.

Which he did a pretty good job of.

After groceries, I headed to the three children`s consignment stores we have here with a friend of mine. We were both babyless and it was wonderful! I was looking for some things for the boys for Christmas - knowing full well that if I got something now, I would not be able to keep it from them until Christmas. LOL I found lots of wonderful things, but only got a few. I, however, plan to go back in the next couple of weeks and actually do some Christmas shopping and I promise I will stash the goodies away in the closet until Christmas time. -nods-

While we were out, we stopped at Wendys for lunch. I stopped drinking soda four days ago, but automatically (without thinking!) ordered a coke with my meal. It wasn`t until my friend mentioned something that reminded me of my soda kick that I realized I ordered one! I hadn`t taken a sip yet.. I did take one, after.. and I swear I got the biggest buzz from the caffiene. Oh my goodness. Four days with no soda, and one sip had me buzzed. I couldnt finish it and tossed it. I most definetly do not want to go back to drinking soda.

Hm. Laptop says I`ve got 13 minutes remaining. So I will post some recent pics - and then move on to folding 5 loads of laundry and stuffing 2 loads of diapers.


Gabe and his friend Liam, having popsicles for dessert.


Helping Daddy fix the Dyson.


First time eating spaghetti!