CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 13, 2007

George = teh suck up.

So, George was in Montreal for a week. He got back into town Tuesday evening. Bearing gifts.

I try to tell him all I want is a card that expressed his undying love for me. I never wanted a gift for my birthday. Or a gift for having to put up with him working on Montreal for up to a week at a time. What I want is worth much more than a gift.

Anyhow - he got me a Wii. A GPS for my van. And diamond earrings.

The Wii is a blast. The GPS rawks. And the diamond earrings totally make my ears look hawt. ;)


I've been so busy lately. It's really nice. Most mornings I meet up with a few moms at a park, to wear the kiddos out. Gabe naps, and I clean/relax. And then in the afternoon we go to the park, or to a friends house, and wear kids out again. Back in time for dinner, and then bath and bed. I don't have much time for the internet anymore.

I went to a "Mothers Morning Out" group yesterday morning at a Chiropractic Clinic. The Dr. who is in partnership in the Clinic is a member of the Meetup group I started (for attachment parenting here), and she does really neat meetings once a month on topics that are geared towards natural minded individuals. Yesterday was everything from baby signing, to exercising with your baby, natural childbirth and breastfeeding. Next month it's geared entirely towards nutrition.

The Dr. is very sweet, and borrowed a vaccination DVD from me. And asked me to write a cloth diapering article for a new group she's forming here in town, that's geared towards education of healthy and naturally living.

I also made a consultation appointment for an adjustment. -nods- I need it.

In between I've been helping to organize an event for later this month. I need to copy fliers tomorrow morning to distribute before the weekend. Tomorrow night Mel, Jenna and April are coming over to hang out, have a few drinks and play the Wii. Saturday I was supposed to attend Georges best friend's wedding - but the ceremony is at 12:30 (right in the middle of Gabes naptime) and the reception is at 8:00 (an hour after Gabes bed time) - and it's an hour away from here, in Toronto. So, it's just not going to work out.

Sunday, Mel gets married. =oD

And then Sunday night we're driving to Montreal, as I have a physical scheduled for immigration on Tuesday morning. Still undecided as to whether or not I'm going to let my MIL watch Gabe for those two days. I'm leaning towards no.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I started a Meetup group in my town too! Isn't it fun? I love it! :)

Mel said...

He-orge is a huge suck up..can he teach Joe?
LOL Can't wait to Wii! I love ours, but my arms hurt yo!

Sweet Anticipation said...

I sooo know what you mean about your MIL. Mine is nuts. John wanted her to watch Addi for just an hour the other day...and I just couldn't do it. I just KNOW she would have done SOMETHING crazy to Addi. Ugh. Stupid in laws.