CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

My little man is sick. His first cold, ever. He's being a bit dramatic about it, too. Granted, he can't breathe thru his nose the majority of the time - but Gabe never really acts sick when he is, so I guess I got spoiled. We have vapor plug ins we're using in the bedroom to help keep his nose clear.

Today has been a very lazy day. Between being tired from travelling and having a sick kid - I haven't been able to accomplish much aside from making breakfast, grocery shopping, making dinner and cleaning up the kitchen. =\ Ah well.

George is leaving for Toronto with the van tomorrow. Because he has to bring his tool box back. Because he starts work in Toronto on MONDAY! =D=D=D=D

5 comments:

pinkett said...

Yay for George being in Toronto! That's going to rock for you. Is he going to come home at night?

Full of Heart said...

Random question... Do you have a link to the recipe for the "nursing cookies"? The one to up your supply? I wanted to pass it along to a friend but CANNOT Find it for the LIFE of me!

Anonymous said...

that's gonna be nice that George doesn't have to drive to Montreal anymore! and nice for you and the boys to see him more as well. What is he doing for work in Toronto?

Beautiful*Mistake said...

I have a cold too. You should hear my nose. I can't freaking breathe. It's driving me bananas!

Anonymous said...

hey.. its melanie.. i just wanted to let you know i havent gotten the necklace yet... but when/if I do I'll let you know.