CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

  • Left for Montreal around 7pm Sunday night.
  • Got in about 1am.
  • Ran some errands on Monday involving immigration paperwork, Georges business taxes, and pictures for my medical exam.
  • Spent lots of time playing with the boys.
  • Gabe fell off the hotel bed, hit head head on the night stand and bled all over pillows.
  • Woke up, packed up, checked out and got to my Dr's appt. all before 9:30am.
  • Spent 3 1/2 hours at the Dr.'s Office getting urine tested, blood tested, x-rayed and examined.
  • Left Montreal while boys were napping in the afternoon.
  • Ended up having to stop a bazillion times, and it took us 10 hours to complete a 6 hour drive.

2 comments:

pinkett said...

Oh God. Poor Gabe! And poor you guys. :P

Jill said...

RYC: No, I didn't know that! Wow. How cool are you? :)

And yeah, the pic is of a C-section scar. I thought it was neat - we always see art of pregnant bellies or vaginas, but this was the first pic I'd seen of C-section as art (other than www.cesarean-art.com which just makes me cry).