CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 24, 2007

We're all still sick. The group I started had it's first meeting this morning, so we ended up getting out of the house for the first time in a week. It was nice. But not that nice at the same time. Gabe was really crabby and not acting like himself because he was feeling crappy. And I wasn't all there because I was feeling crappy. Luckily George had to come with, so I had help with Gabe. Our van is full of Georges tool box, since he starts his new job today. So he had to drive the boys and I in our car - which I can't drive because it's a stick. Why he insisted on getting a stick, I don't know. I personally think they suck. =X

The group was nice. There were 5 other women, and 4 had homebirths. It's really nice to know women in real life who have had a homebirth. All of them had their babies with a group of midwives here - which I'm on the fence about using when I get pregnant again. From what I've heard from several different people, they're not a group of women that I would want to be involved with.

The boys are sleeping and George just left for his first day at the new job. I should be doing laundry and picking up a bit - but I feel like crapola - so I'm sitting.

2 comments:

Mel said...

I'm still sick too :( Joe took off this morning to run erranda and totally forgot about sunnidale, but that was ok, my face felt like it was going to explode when i woke up today, and it is getting progressively worse
I loved my midwives here..it was a 100% difference than the prenatal care I got from an OB and my family doctor -shrugs- I know some of them are more medical than others, but Sarah and Trish were awesome

Anonymous said...

stickshift bites the big one. i'm glad we don't have one anymore.